Xiaomi launches the Redmi Note 4G, an LTE enabled version of the previous launched Redmi Note back in the moth of March. The Xiaomi Redmi Note was recently launched in the Indian Market with the two other Smartphone’s- Xiaomi Redmi 1S and Xiaomi Mi3. Check the below detailed specs and features of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Android Smartphone.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G features a Qualcomm MSM8928 Snapdragon 400 processor with Quad Core 1.6GHz CPU and is coupled with 2GB of RAM. The non-LTE version of the Redmi Note packs a MediaTek MT6592 chipset with an Octa-Core 1.7GHz 1.7GHz CPU. The device sports a 5.5-inch (720 x 1280p resolutions) capacitive touch screen display and rusn with Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box.
The Redmi Note 4G has inbuilt memory of 8GB with a facility for memory expansion up to 64GB with microSD card. Coming to the cameras of the device, it has 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5 MP front facing camera for video calling. The connectivity of the device includes 4G LTE, WiFi, micro USB, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The device has dimensions of 154 x 78.7 x 9.5mm and is packed with 3100 mAh battery on the back.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Android Smartphone Specifications:
- 5.5-inch capacitive touch screen display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolutions
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 1.6 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8928 Snapdragon 400 processor
- 13-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash
- 5-megapixels front facing camera
- 8 internal storage, expandable up to 64GB with microSD card
- 2GB RAM
- 3100 mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, micro USB, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 154 x 78.7 x 9.5mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
Price and Availability:
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Android Smartphone will be offered in Black and White colors and the company also offers colourful protective sleeves. The phone should launch in China soon, as well as in Malaysia with the same price as its predecessor, about $162 (CNY 999).