WhatsApp Plus is the unofficial version of WhatsApp which allows you to hide the last seen status, customize the theme and make themes yourself, Send large files without upload size limit (Limit is extended to 30 MB), Send files without compression or compromising its resolution or quality etc. So most of the people like to use WhatsApp Plus over the official WhatsApp app. Here in this guide we have brought WhatsApp Plus 6.35C.
WhatsApp Plus 6.35C has brought some of the fixes to the older version, it comes with fixes related to date of images and videos, WhatsApp+ Backup data & time fix and many others, So let’s proceed and update the WhatsApp Plus if you have using it right now or else let’s proceed and install it freshly.
[box type=”download” ]
How to Install WhatsApp Plus 6.35C:
- Download the WhatsApp Plus 6.35C from the link above.
- Copy it to your device’s SD card.
- Install any File Manager on your device like ES File Explorer etc.
- Open the File Manager and go to SD Card > WhatsApp > Databases and delete all the files located there or else move them to other location other that WhatsApp folder.
- Open your current WhatsApp app and back your conversation by going to Settings > Chat Settings > Backup Conversations.
- Now uninstall the official version or previous version of WhatsApp Plus.
- Open the File Manager and install the downloaded apk.
- Open it from app drawer.
- Follow the on screen instructions and you should be asked whether you want to restore or not, tap on restore to restore all of your previous conversations. Once you have tapped on Restore button it will take a while to restore your conversations. Once done you are ready to go and enjoy all the benefits that WhatsApp plus gives, just discover the benefits from WhatsApp Plus settings.