Xperia Z1 is the high-end Android Smartphone from Sony and was launched in September last year. Xperia Z1 features a 5 inch capacitive touch screen display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution and is powered by 2.2 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm processor coupled with 2 GB RAM and 16GB onboard storage. it runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out of the box is updated to Android 4.4.4 Kitkat firmware recently.
If you are looking for custom ROM’s for Xperia Z1 C6902, C6903 so that you can make your device look different and avail all the features that Custom ROM has, which includes Mod, tweaks etc. then follow the below guide as we have came up with SlimKat ROM which will help you in updating Xperia Z1 C6902, C6903 to Android 4.4.4 Kitkat firmware.
SlimKat for Xperia Z1 C6902, C6903 is released by Slim ROM’s team. It is released by prbassplayer. It is officially supported by Slims Team and updates are rolled out with new features and fixes almost every week. So let’s grab this ROM and update Xperia Z1 C6902, C6903 to Android 4.4.4 Kitkat firmware.
How to Update Xperia Z1 C6902, C6903 to Android 4.4.4 Kitkat firmware:
1. Download ROM files from the below download section and transfer to root folder of device SD card using a USB cable.
2. Boot your device into fastboot by using flash boot.img from cm11 zip
3. Switch OFF your device and enter CWM Recovery by pressing Volume Up button and do full wipe
4. Go to choose from SDcard or install ZIP from SD card and install or flash cm-11-20140217-UNOFFICIAL-c1905.zip and pa_gapps-stock-4.4.2-20140301-signed.zip in ClockworkMod Recovery.
5. After ZIP file got installed DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (Wipe dalvik cache) (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot).
6. Wait for 3 to 4 minutes and go to main menu and select ‘reboot system now’.