Xperia T LT30p is the mid range Android Smartphone from Sony and was launched by Sony in the year 2012. The device features a 4.5 inch TFT Capacitive touch screen display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.5 GHz Dual Core processor coupled with 1GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage.
Xperia T LT30p runs on Android 4.0.4 ICS out-of-the-box and is upgradable to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, which was the last firmware update that was rolled out to Xperia T LT30p and may or may not get Android 4.4 Kitkat update. So, till then you can depend on Custom ROM’s and we have brought CM 11 Custom ROM to update Xperia T LT30p to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
CM 11 ROM for Xperia T LT30p is based on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware and it brings the real looks and fell of the Kitkat firmware. It is fast, smooth and smooth and gives better battery performance. So let’s proceed further and update Xperia T LT30p to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware using CM 11 ROM.
Backup all the data stored on your device to a safe location. Make sure your device is charged to at least 75%. USB Debugging should be enabled on your device.
Disclaimer: Rooting of Android mobile may result in bricking of your handset. So start at your own wish.
How to update Xperia T LT30p to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat using CM 11 ROM:
1. Download the CM 11 ROM package and Google Apps Package files to your PC. Transfer it to your device’s SD card. and Power off.
2. Enter into Recovery Mode. In recovery mode select options to wipe cache, data and dalvik cache.
3. Now select “Install zip from SD card” and choose the ROM package and install it.
4. Follow the above step again, but this time choose Google Apps Package and install it. Once install, again perform full data reset and wipe cache and dalvik cache.
5. Now reboot the system in normal mode from the main menu.