Xperia Arc/Arc S (LT15i/LT18i) are the mid range Android Smartphones from Sony and they run on Android 2.3 Ginger Bread out of the box and both the device’s are upgradable to Android 4.0 ICS and it the last update they have received. Sony is not considering these devices in their software update program, so all the users of Xperia Arc/Arc S (LT15i/LT18i) should depend on Custom ROM’s to update their device to latest firmware. So we have brought here AOSB Custom ROM, which will help you in updating your device to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware.
Update Xperia Arc/Arc S (LT15i/LT18i) to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
1. Download and transfer the custom ROM you wish to flash to your device’s storage.
2. Boot your device into TWRP recovery using appropriate hardware keys.
3. Select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of screen.
4. Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the custom ROMs .zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
5. After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
6. Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
7. Once cache & dalvik wipe completes, hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.