Want to experience Android 4.4 Kitkat firmware on Galaxy Start Pro S7262 and Samsung is not rolling out for your device, then don’t worry as you can experience Kitkat on your device using Custom ROM’s. So follow this guide and update Galaxy Start Pro S7262 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware using Kitkat ROM.
How to Update Galaxy Start Pro S7262 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat using Kitkat ROM:
2. Copy both the packages to the Root of the SD card.
3. Power off Galaxy Start Pro S7262.
4. Enter into Recovery Mode. To do so, press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button simultaneously until you see some text on screen.
5. Once you are in Recovery Mode, wipe all the data, cache and dalvik cache.
6. Once done, select “Install zip from SD card” and choose the ROM package and install it.
7. Now again follow the above step and install Google Apps Package.
8. Once done, again perform full data wipe. Also wipe cache and dalvik cache.
9. Now Go Back and select reboot system now, this will boot your device into normal mode.
10. Once the device boots up, you are now ready to experience the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat on your Galaxy Start Pro S7262.