Have you soft bricked your Galaxy S3 I9300 Android Smartphone and looking for ways to unbrick your device, then follow this guide and unbrick your Galaxy S3 I9300. We are going to unbrick Galaxy S3 I9300 by updating it to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean UBUGNG1 Official Firmware. So follow this guide and update Galaxy S3 I9300 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware.
- Download and install USB drivers for Galaxy Note 3 in your computer.
- Make sure to take backup of any important files on your smartphone.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 carries more than 70% of charge.
How to update Galaxy S3 I9300 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean UBUGNG1 Firmware
Step 1 – Download Android 4.3 and Odin software from below download section.
Step 2 – Switch OFF your phone. Now go to Download Mode. How? Press and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button till you see the construction Android robot and a triangle. Press Power again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
Step 3 – Open ODIN on your computer. Connect your phone to your computer while your phone is in the Download Mode.
Step 4 – If your phone is connected successfully, one of the ID:COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. This step might take some time.
Step 5 – Now select the files that you have to flash/install on your phone. These files are to be found from the extracted files in Step 1.
- Click on ‘AP/PDA’ and select file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
- Click on ‘CP/Phone’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Step 6 – In ODIN, check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options. As for the Re-Partition option, check it ONLY if you selected a .PIT file in the above step.
Step 7 – Now click on the Start button in ODIN. Installation process will start and would take a few minutes to complete.
Step 8 – After the installation is completed, your phone will restart. After you see the home screen, unplug your phone from the computer.