Galaxy Note N7000 can now be updated to latest Android version i.e., Kitkat 4.4.3, all this is possible because of the C ROM. So let’s thank them for developing this ROM and provide us with latest Android 4.4.3 Kitkat experience. This new firmware is stable and comes with AOSP. It truly revolutionizes the device by providing more and more features, which were available on Nexus devices. So if you are looking to Update Galaxy Note N7000 with Android 4.4.3 Kitkat then this ROM is highly suitable for you.
Before Proceeding to Update Galaxy Note N7000 with Android 4.4.3 Kitkat firmware, let’s have a quick look at some of the Pre-Requisites, to avoid any damage to your device.
- Make sure to backup all of your data before proceeding, as we are going to install the custom ROM which will erase all of your data. So backup your data in a safe place.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, so as to avoid bricking of your device and is highly recommended.
- Make sure your device is rooted, If not then go and root your device. As we are going to install the Custom ROM, which requires rooted device to Install.
Procedure to Update Galaxy Note N7000 with Android 4.4.3 Kitkat Firmware:
- Now connect your device to PC and copy both the packages to Root of your SD card, but not inside any folder.
- Power Off your device and enter into Recovery Mode. You can do so by pressing and holding “Volume Up + Home + Power buttons” simultaneously, until you see Galaxy Note N7000 logo. Just in case if your device boots into normal mode then you have to retry.
- Now in recovery mode select “Wipe data” and “Wipe cache” options and perform the operations.
- Now select “Install zip from SD card” and choose the C ROM 4.4.3 Kitkat firmware package, which you copied earlier and install it.
- Now again select “Install zip from SD card” and this time choose Google Apps Package and Install it.
- Once you are done with the installation of both the packages, go back and select “Reboot system now” and let your device boot up successfully. The first boot may take some time may be up to 5-6 min, so please be patience and let it boot successfully.
Note: If at all your device gets into boot loop sequence then you have to remove battery and reinsert it and then boot it up. If the problem still persists then follow the above procedure again.
- When the device boots up, then you can experience the taste of the latest Android 4.4.3 Kitkat firmware on your Galaxy Note N7000.
That’s it now you have successfully updated Galaxy Note N7000 with Android 4.4.3 Kitkat firmware. Do let us know in the comment sections, how much you liked this Custom ROM and also let us know if you face any issues while trying to update Galaxy Note N7000 with Android 4.4.3 Kitkat firmware. Also don’t forget to share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and let them also know how to Update Galaxy Note N7000 with Android 4.4.3 Kitkat.