Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE N8020 has received the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware and the update is rolled out via OTA with XXUDNF1 as Build Number. If you have any trouble updating your device via OTA, then you can manually update Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE N8020 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUDNF1 Stock Firmware.
- Model: GT-N8020
- Model name: GALAXY Note 10.1
- Country: Germany (T-Mobile)
- Version: Android 4.4.2
- Changelist: 1862228
- Build date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 10:56:51 +0000
- Product Code: DTM
- PDA: N8020XXUDNF1
- CSC: N8020DTMDNF2
- MODEM: N8020XXUDNE3
- Make sure your device is Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE with model no N8020. Check in Settings > About.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location or on your PC.
- Make sure USB Debugging on your device.
- Download and install USB Drivers suitable for your device on PC from here.
- Make sure all the Samsung PC Suits like Kies are killed on your PC, while using Odin.
How to Update Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE N8020 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUDNF1Firmware
1. Download firmware from the below list and extract the zip file.
2. Download Odin v3.09 and extract the zip file.
3. Now Open/Run Odin v3.09.exe file as an administrator
4. Switch off and boot Galaxy S3 into Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down+Home+Power buttons together.
5. Now connect your Galaxy S3 to your PC via USB cable
6. In Odin screen, you should see a COM Port number like “0:[COM7]” at ID:COM section and “Added!” text at the message box. This means your device has been successfully detected by Odin.
7. Make sure that, only the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time”options are checked in Odin screen.
8. Now, click on the AP button and select the .tar.md5 file that you get by extracting the firmware zip file in step 1.
9. Now, click on the Start button to begin the installation process, and wait few moments.
10. Once completed, you would see “PASS!” message in ID:COM port having green background.