This guide shows how to take screenshot on Galaxy Alpha without using any additional software.
Samsung Galaxy Alpha was announced by Samsung in August 2014 and is high end Android Smartphone and here in this tutorial we will guide you on how to take screenshot on Galaxy Alpha without installing any additional software.
We can take Screen capture or Screenshot on Galaxy Alpha using two methods one is using Hardware key and the other is by swiping the palm and we will guide you with the above two listed methods.
How to take screenshot on Galaxy Alpha using Hardware Keys:
- Open the application or the screen which you want to take screenshot.
- Now press and hold Home and power button for 2-3 seconds until hear camera sound or screenshot effect. Make sure to press both the keys at the same time, otherwise screenshot will not be taken.
- Once the screenshot is taken you will see the animation and hear the camera shutter sound and also a notification appears saying screenshot taken.
- To open the screenshot tap on the notification and screenshot image file will open.
How to take Screen capture / Screenshot on Galaxy Alpha using Palm-Swipe Gesture:
- First of all activate the gesture from Settings > Motion > Hand Motions > Palm Swipe to capture.
- Once activated, open the application or screen which you want to take screen capture.
- Swipe your Palm from right to left with thumb facing up and your hand sitting on the screen as a knife. If you have done it correctly you will see the animation effect and hear the camera shutter sound.
- You will also see the notification about it and tapping on with will open the screenshot file.
Where Screenshots on Galaxy Alpha are Stored?
Screenshots Galaxy Alpha can be found using the Gallery app or alternatively you can open the Pictures > Screenshot folder on your Phone storage or SD card and check all the screenshots you have taken.