Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 Screenshot (Screen-capture) Tips and Tricks
Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 is one of the best Android Smartphone launched by Micromax with price range of around INR 13,000. The Smartphone comes with powerful specs and features. It is stated as the best competitor of Moto G 2014 (2nd gen) which was launched at IFA 2014 event held in Berlin. Check below the specifications of Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 Android Smartphone.
The Canvas Nitro A310 sports a 5-inch display, is powered with 1.7GHz Octa-Core processor and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS. The device is equipped with 2GB RAM, has 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front facing and 8GB of internal storage (Expandable with microSD). There is 2500 mAh battery on the back to power the Smartphone. Also Canvas Nitro A310 vs Moto G (2nd gen) comparison overview
Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 Screenshot Guide:
If you own a Canvas Nitro A310 and looking for Screencapture guide, then this post will sure help you out. Here we brought easy procedure to take screenshot on your device with easy steps. Check the below pre-requisites and then follow the step by step guide to take screen capture.
- Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 Android Device
- A screen whose screenshot has to be taken
- Basic Knowledge to operate the device
Procedure to take Screenshot on Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 Android device
- Take your Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 device and select the screen of which screenshot has to be taken.
- Then locate the Hardware buttons- Volume Down and Power buttons on the device.
- Now press the above buttons at the same time until you hear a shutter sound.
- The screen will flicker indicating the screenshot is successfully taken. Now release the hardware buttons.
- The screenshot can be seen by sliding down the notification bar or by heading to the Gallery.
Any problems while taking screenshot, lets us know by leaving a comment below as we are always there to help you out. Don’t forget to share with your friends via social networking sites i.e Facebook, Twitter.