Lava Iris X1 Screenshot (Screen Capture)Tricks and Tips
Lava introduced Iris X1 as one of the best entry level device running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS. The device was launched for Rs. 7,999 and recently announced the 8GB variant with same price tag. It is best competitor to other Android 4.4 Smartphone namely Micromax Unite 2, Moto E and Micromax Unite A092. Check below the detailed specs of Lava Iris X1 (8GB) specifications and features.
Lava Iris X1 Screen capture guide:
Achieved high score in games and want to save the high score, then this screenshot guide will sure help you out. With this guide you can take ‘n’ number of screenshots and save in your gallery. For that, you need just to follow the below step by step procedure.
- Lava Iris X1 Android Smartphone
- A screen whose screenshot has to be taken
- Basic knowledge of operating the device
How to take Screenshot on Lava Iris X1:
- Select the screen of your choice of which screenshot has to be taken and keep it open.
- Now find the location of ‘Power Button’ and ‘Home Button’ on your device.
- Everything is ready; simply hold the Power button and Volume Down button for a while until a camera shutter sound is heard.
- That’s it that was the sound of screen capture of your device. Soon after hearing the shutter sounds release both the buttons.
- The screen capture will be saved to Gallery. To view open Gallery > Screenshots and also the screenshot is shown to notification bar. Just tab it to view the image.
Any issues while taking the screenshot, lets us know by leaving a comment below. Subscribe and like us on Facebook for latest Lava Iris X1 tricks and tips.