Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet is expected to be launched at the upcoming MWC 2014 event in Barcelona. The tablet sports a 10.1-inch Full HD Triluminos display and powered with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 2.3GHz quad-Core processor. The tablet runs with latest Operating system Android v4.4 KitKat and includes Water-proof feature like Sony Other Z series devices.
The tablet adds some of the same features of its predecessor- the Sony Xperia Z Tablet with few updates in processor, OS and RAM. The Z2 tablet is thinner and lighter in weight when compared to the Z tablet. The new update in the specifications is always like by the users. The device features 8-megapixels rear camera and there is a 2-megapixels front facing camera. The other features includes 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage and the external storage can be expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card.
Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specifications:
- 10.1-inch Full HD Triluminos display
- 2.3GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 6.6mm thickness and light-weight
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Water proof and dust resistant capability
- 8-megapixels rear camera
- 2-megapixles front facing camera
- 2G/3G/4G SIM card support
- MicroSD card slot, mini HDMI port
- Powereful 6000mAh battery with long battery backup
- Magnetic Charging pins
- Dimensions: 266*172*6.4mm
- 6000 mAh battery
Price and Availability:
The Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet will be available in Black and White variant. There is no other information regarding the price of the device. Stay tunned to us to get latest info about the Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet.