Check Sony Xperia E1 specs, features, reviews, release date and pricing.
Sony has announced budget android phone, Xperia E1 along with the Xperia T2 Ultra phablet. The Xperia E1 is the successor of the Xperia E, the budget device launched by the Sony last year. The Sony has divided the E1 in two variants based on number of SIM card slots available- E1 and E1 Dual.
Sony Xperia E1 comes with 4-inch capacitive touchscreen display with resolution of 480*800 pixels and has 233 ppi pixels density. The device is powered with 1.2 GHz Dual-Core processor with Qualcomm MSM8210 chipset and has 512 MB of RAM. The Xperia E1 runs with Android v4.3 Jelly Bean OS and has micro SIM card facility.
The device has 4 GB of internal storage and the external storage can be expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card. The Sony Xperia E1 has primary camera of 3.15-megapixels with features like digital zoom, face detection and there is no secondary camera. The connectivity of the device includes Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, A-GPS and USB port.
The device comes with 1750 mAh Li-ion battery with Standby time up to 454 hours in 3G & 498 hours in 2G. The device has dimensions of 4.65*2.46*0.47 inches and weighs 122 grams. There is no detail of price and availability of the device.
Sony Xperia E1 Specifications:
- Display: 4-inch capacitive touchscreen display with resolution of 480*800 pixels,
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Dual-Core processor with Qualcomm MSM8210 chipset,
- RAM: 512 MB RAM,
- Software: Android v4.3 Jelly Bean OS,
- Storage: 4 GB internal extendable with microSD card,
- SIM: Optional,
- Rear Camera: 3.2-megapixels with digital zooming,
- Front camera: No,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB port,
- 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes,
- Battery: 1750 mAh battery,
- Weight: 122 grams,
- Release Date: January 2014