Sony today unveiled the new Xperia C3 Smartphone, claimed to be the “world’s best selfie Smartphone”. The device comes with a PROselfie front cam and selfie apps.
Calum MacDougall, Director of Xperia Marketing at Sony Mobile Communications says “Xperia C3 is a unique new Smartphone from Sony, created to offer the ultimate social sharing experience with a new powerful ‘PROselfie cam’. It also presents a combination of the best of Sony, with leading digital imaging technology and brilliant specs and performance all for a mid-range price”.
The Sony Xperia C3 sports a 5.5 inch HD display and is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad-Core processor clocking at 1.2 GHz. The phone runs with Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box and includes 8 MP rear camera with auto focus and 5-MP wide-angle front camera with LED Flash. The Smartphone is powered with 2500 mAh battery on the back.
The Xperia C3 includes connectivity features like high speed 4G, 3G, aGPS, Bluetooth 4.0, DLNA Certified and has dual SIM support (optional, in Xperia C3 dual). In terms of memory, the android gadget has 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of inbuilt memory and expandable external storage with microSD card.
Sony Xperia C3 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720) display, Triluminos & BRAVIA Engine 2
- Software: Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad-Core processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Cameras: 5-megapixels front facing camera (720p), 8-megapixels rear camera with auto focus
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 8 GB internal storage, microSD card slot for memory expansion
- Battery: 2500 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G, 3G, aGPS, Bluetooth 4.0, DLNA Certified
- Dimensions: 156 x 78.5 x 7.6 mm
- Interface: MicroUSB, 3.5 mm audio
Sony Xperia C3 will be launched in Black, White & Mint colour options from August 2014. There is no other details regarding the price of the device.