Timshifte Burst Camera app for Sony Xperia Z, ZL, ZR, Z Ultra, Tablet Z launched and is available for download from Play store
The owners of the Sony Xperia Z, ZL, ZR, Z Ultra, Tablet Z can now be happy as the Sony has launched the Timeshift Burst Camera app for their devices. The app hit the play store on 21 Jan 2014 and is 6.1 MB in size and is available as version 184.108.40.206. The app requires Android 4.2 Jelly bean and upper version to run.
See the description of the app below, it is listed from play store.
Timeshift burst – always get the best picture
Upgrade your camera phone experience with Timeshift burst. It’s so intelligent that it captures 61 frames within just 2 seconds – starting even before you press the camera key. This application is perfect for action shots of moving subjects!
How to use Timeshift burst Camera app:
1. Start your camera and set it to Timeshift burst mode
2. To capture any scene, just press the camera key
3. 61 thumbnails will show up on your screen
4. Swipe the thumbnail images to move back and forth in time of the burst
5. View all frames in a burst sequence by selecting the Timeshift icon on the lower right hand side of a Timeshift burst photo.
The key feature of the app is it can capture up to 61 frames in just 2 seconds and among them you can select the frame which you want or liked the most and save it on your device. Isn’t that cool feature?
Also watch the below video by Sony showing the Timeshift burst Camera app features: