Simmtronics launches Xpad Turbo 7-inch Android tablet. Check Simmtronics Xpad Turbo specs, features, pricing, reviews, details and release date.
Simmtronics the newly included in the Smartphone market has launched Xpad Turbo a new 7-inch tablet. The Simmtronics came forward with few number of Budget Android phone to survive in the present Android market.
Simmtronics Xpad Turbo is a 7-inch capacitive touchscreen tablet with a resolution of 1024 × 600 pixels with multitouch capacity. The device is powered with 1.2 GHz Dual-Core processor with Mali-400MP GPU and has 512 MB of RAM. The Xpad Turbo runs with Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and has 4 GB internal storage further expandable up to 32 GB.
The other specs include dual SIM support, 2-megapixels rear camera and VGA secondary camera and connectivity includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP and A-GPS. The Simmtronics Xpad Turbo has 2800 mAH battery support which delivers 3 hours of video playback, 4 hours of web browsing and 130 hours of standby.
Simmtronics Xpad Turbo Specifications:
- Display: 7-inch capacitve touchscreen with a resolution of 1024 × 600 pixels,
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Dual-Core processor with Mali-400MP GPU,
- Software: Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS,
- Rear Camera: 2-megapixels,
- Secondary camera: VGA,
- Internal Storage: 4 GB,
- External Storage: 32 GB internal storage,
- Battery Details: 2800 mAh Li-ion battery with 130 hours of standby,
- RAM: 512 MB,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP and A-GPS,
- Weight: 273,
- Dimensions: 107 × 189 × 0.85 mm,
- Release Date: December 2013.
Price and Availability:
The price of Simmtronics Xpad Turbo in India is Rs 8,056.