Check Samsung Z Tizen OS phone specs, features, pricing, reviews and availability.
Samsung has launched its first ever Smartphone based on its own Tizen OS named as Samsung Z. Samsung Z sports a 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolutions. The device runs with Tizen 2.2.1 OS and supports high speed 4G LTE network connectivity. Samsung introduced essential features like fingerprint scanner and heart-rate monitoring module like the Samsung Galaxy S5 flagship.
The Samsung Z comes with 8-megapixels primary camera with flash and auto focus and there is 2.1-megapixels front facing camera. The storage of the device includes 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal storage and external storage expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card support. The connectivity of the device includes Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, USB 2.0 and GPS. The Samsung Z Tizen OS phone is packed with 2600 mAh battery and weighs 136 grams.
Samsung Z Key Specifications:
- First New Tizen OS Samsung Smartphone
- 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- Tizen 2.2.1 OS
- 8 MP rear camera with flash and auto Focus
- 2.1 MP front facing camera for video calling
- Full HD Video Recording
- 16 GB of internal storage, expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, USB 2.0 and GPS
- Dimensions: 138.2 x 69.8 x 8.5 mm
- Weighs 136 grams
- 2600 mAh battery
- High Speed 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+ network connectivity
- Premium build quality
Price of Samsung Z in India:
The price of Samsung Z in India will be around Rs. 30,000 and it is expected to launched in India in October 2014. The handset comes in Black and Gold color variant.