Samsung has unveiled the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 with Retina Display and quad core processor – Specs, Details.
Samsung has announced its midrange tablet naming it as Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. As we know Samsung is the most popular Smartphones manufacturer and is now working hard to develop new Smartphones and Gadgets. Samsung is also taking part in CES 2014 that is going to be held from January 7 to January 10. So let’s wait and watch what are the products that Samsung is going to reveal at CES 2014.
Coming back to Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 it sports a 8.4 inch WQXGA display with 2560 x 1600 pixels resolution and Retina Display. The device is powered by quad core Snapdragon 800 chipset clocked at 2.3 GHZ coupled with 2GB RAM. Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 is available in two variants, LTE and Wi-Fi with 16/32GB memory. This device runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat OS out-of-the-box.
Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 comes with 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and a 2 MP front facing camera. The device comes in two variants LTE and WI-Fi besides that it supports connectivity features like Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, USB etc. The device drags the power from the huge 4800 mAh battery packed in it.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 Specifications:
- Display: 8.4 inch WQXGA Retina display
- Resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels resolution
- Processor: 2.3 GHz quad core Snapdragon 800 processor.
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat OS.
- RAM: 2GB RAM.
- Memory: 16/32GB internal storage.
- Camera: 8 MP rear camera with LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 2 MP front facing camera.
- Connectivity: LTE/3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, GPS + GLONASS.
- Battery: 4800 mAh battery.
Price and availability:
However there is no word on pricing yet, but Galaxy Tab 8.4 will be released in the first quarter of 2014.