Check Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 specs, features, reviews, release date and price.
Samsung has announced three new tablets, Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1, Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 and Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. There were leaks regarding the devices, but finally launched in Las Vegas at CES 2014.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 sports 10.1-inch Super clear LCD capacitive touchscreen with resolution of 2560×1600 pixels. The tab runs with latest android v4.4 KitKat OS and has 2 GB of RAM. It is powered with Quad-Core Krait 400 processor clocking at the speed of 2.3 GHz and comes with SIM support for voice calling.
Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 has 8-megapixels of rear camera with LED flash and autofocus and also includes 2-megapixels secondary camera. The internal storage of the tab varies as 16/32 GB and the external storage can be expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card support.
The connectivity of Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, aGPS, USB port and there is a 3.5 mm audio jack. The device is packed with 8220 mAh non-removable Li-ion battery and weighs 447 grams.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 Specifications:
- Display: 10.1-inch Super clear LCD capacitive touchscreen with resolution of 2560×1600 pixels,
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Krait 400 processor,
- RAM: 2 GB RAM,
- Software: Android v4.4 (KitKat) OS,
- Storage: 16/32 GB internal, expandable with microSD card,
- Rear Camera: 8-megapixels with LED flash,
- Front camera: 2-megapixels,
- Battery: 8220 mAh battery support,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB port,
- 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes,
- LTE Connectivity: Yes,
- Release Date: January 2014.
Price and Availability:
The price of Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 is Rs.42,990. There are no details on the availability of the device.