Samsung Galaxy Star S5282 is a low cost Android Smartphone. Check Galaxy Star specs, features, release date and price.
Galaxy Star is the budget Android phone launched by Samsung at the price range of Rs. 4,680. Of all the Smartphone’s of Samsung, Galaxy Star is cheapest of all the devices. In addition to this, Samsung also launched other low cost Android phones i.e, Galaxy Star Pro and Galaxy Trend Duos II.
Display and Processor:
The Samsung Galaxy Star Comes with 2.9-inch capacitive touchscreen with resolutions of 320 × 240 pixels. Galaxy Star is powered with 1 GHz processor which will decline the gaming features.
Software and Storage:
The device runs with Android v4.1 Jelly Bean out of the box and has dual SIM (GSM + GSM) support. The Samsung Galaxy Star packs with 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of internal storage in which 2 GB is user memory and the external storage can be expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card.
Camera and Battery:
The android phone comes with 2-megapixels rear camera with video recording facility. The Samsung Galaxy Star is packed with 1200 mAh battery which gives talktime of 14 hours and standby time of 320 hours.
The connectivity of the device includes GPRS, Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Hotspot and there is 3.5mm audio jack. The dimensions of the phone are 58 × 104.95 × 11.9 mm and weighs 100.5 grams.
Samsung Galaxy Star Specifications:
- Display: 2.9-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen with resolutions of 320 × 240 pixels,
- Processor: 1 GHz processor,
- RAM: 512 MB RAM,
- Software: Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS,
- Storage: 4 GB internal and external expandable up to 32 with microSD card,
- Rear Camera: 2-megapixels with video recording facility,
- Battery: 1200 mAh battery support,
- SIM: Dual SIM (GSM + GSM),
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB port,
- 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes,
- Release Date: April 2013,
- Colors Available: White and Black.
- Weight: 100.5 grams,
- Dimensions: 58 × 104.95 × 11.9 mm.
Price and Availability:
The price Samsung Galaxy Star S5282 is Rs. 4,680. Buy from FLIPKART.