Samsung launched new entry level Smartphone dubbed as Galaxy Star Advance (SM-G350E) for INR 7,299. Samsung launched Galaxy Core 2 Android Smartphone just few days back and again back with another budget KitKat Smartphone. The Galaxy Core 2 has 4.5-inch display and is powered with 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor.
The Samsung Galaxy Star Advance has 4.3 inch LCD display with 800 x 480 pixels resolutions and has dual SIM (optional) support. The device is powered with 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor and runs with Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box like all the new entry level devices does. The phone has 512 MB of RAM and includes 1800 mAh battery on the back to power the device.
The Galaxy Star Advance has 3 MP rear facing camera with LED Flash and there is no facility for secondary camera. The inbuilt storage of the phone is 4 GB which can be extended with microSD card. The connectivity options available for the device are 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It measures dimensions 130.2 x 67.9 x 9.38 mm and weighs 138 grams.
Samsung Galaxy Star Advance (SM-G350E) Specifications:
- 4.3-inch LCD capacitive touch screen display with 800 x 480 pixels resolutions
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor
- Dual SIM (Optional) support
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB internal storage, expandable with microSD card
- 3-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash
- Dimensions: 130.2 x 67.9 x 9.38 mm
- Weight 138 grams
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1800 mAh battery
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
Price and Availability:
The Samsung Galaxy Star Advance (SM-G350E) comes in Black and White colour variant and is priced at 7,299. Recently Galaxy Core 2 Android KitKat phone goes on sale for Rs. 11,900.