Taking Screenshot on any Android Smartphone is always an easy process. Own a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo and looking for best screen capture tricks and tips, then no need to look up further. The screenshot on Note 3 Neo can be taken in 3 methods- with hardware buttons, using S Pen and hand swipe. The below tutorial will show all the three methods.
Coming to Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo, it was launched in Q1 of 2014 in India for Rs. 40,990. The smartphone was launched along with Galaxy Grand Neo which has price tag of Rs. 18,450. The Note 3 Neo is powered with hexa-core processor (dual-core 1.7GHz Cortex A15 + quad-core 1.3GHz Cortex A7) and runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of the box. But the device can be upgraded to Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS. With 2GB of RAM, it also includes 16GB inbuilt memory which can be further extended with microSD card. There is 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and is accompanied with 2MP front facing camera.
How to take Screencapture on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Android Smartphone:
1. Shortcut Method (Hardware Buttons)
- Locate the Power and Home buttons on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo.
- Press the above buttons simultaneously and hold them until you hear camera shutter sound.
- Now release the buttons and the screenshot can be viewed by dragging down the notification bar.
2. S Pen Method
- Take the device S Pen and click the side button.
- Now touch the pen to the device screen.
- Wait for a while until you hear any sound and the border of the screen flashes stating that the screenshot has successfully captured.
3. Hand Swipe Method
- Open Settings.
- From there select My Device and click on “Motions and Gestures”.
- Now scroll down until “Hand Motion” option appears and there tick the box “Palm Swipe to Capture”.
- Enjoy! Now screenshots can be easily taken by swiping your hand on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Android Smartphone.