The Samsung Galaxy Mega Plus has appeared silently in the manufactures official website in China. The Mega Plus Phablet is an updated of the Samsung Galaxy Mega Android Smartphone. The device comes with massive 5.8-inch capacitive touchscreen with the resolutions of 540*960p (Qhd). The device comes with Dual SIM GSM + WCDMA capabilities and powered with 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor.
The Mega Plus runs with Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS and has 8.99mm of thickness. The camera of the devices comes with 8-megapixels rear along with 1.9-megapixles front facing camera. The internal storage of the device is not yet mentioned but there is a facility for microSD card support. The connectivity includes Bluetooth, WiFi, USB port and packed with 2600 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Mega Plus I9152P Specifications:
- 5.8-inch Qhd capacitive touchscreen with 540*960p resolutions,
- 8.9mm thickness,
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor,
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) capability,
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS,
- 8-megapixel rear facing camera with
- 1.9-megapixels front facing camera,
- 1 GB of RAM,
- 4GB/16GB of internal storage extendable up to 32 GB via microSD card,
- 2600 mAh battery,
- 3G, WiFi and USB connectivity.
Price and Availability:
The Samsung Galaxy Mega Plus I9152P has appeared in the Chinese website and there is no other details regarding price and global availability. Stay connected to us for latest news regarding price and availability of the device.