Samsung Galaxy J officially Launched in Taiwan checkout its specs, reviews and details.
According to Samsung’s short teaser on YouTube. Samsung has launched Galaxy J in Taiwan today. The Smartphone was earlier launched in Japan. The Smartphone will be available in red and white colors and the Blue variant remain exclusive to Japan.
The Smartphone is tagged with a price of $740 (approx Rs. 45,300). The company is offering free Gear for first 150 Buyers and there are some other promotions too for early Buyers.
The Samsung Galaxy J shares the same 5-inch display with 1920×1080 resolution of the Galaxy S 4, but for the rest of the hardware, it closely resembles the Galaxy Note 3, except without the S Pen. It is powered by 2.3 GHz quad-core snapdragon 800 processor. It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal Storage, expandable up to 64 GB using microSD.Samsung Galaxy J
The Smartphone comes with 13 MP rear camera with BSI CMOS sensor and LED flash and 2 MP front facing camera for video calling. It is powered with 2600 mAh Li-ion battery. It has connectivity features like Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth, NFC (Near Field Communication), GPS with A-GPS.
Samsung Galaxy J specifications :
- Display: 5-inch full HD AMOLED display.
- Resolution: 1920×1080 resolution.
- Processor: 2.3 GHz quad-core snapdragon 800 processor.
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Os.
- RAM: 3 GB RAM.
- Memory: 32 GB internal memory, expandable up to 64 GB using microSD.
- Camera: 13 MP rear camera with BSI CMOS sensor and LED flash.
- Secondary Camera: 2 MP front facing camera for video calling.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS, NFC (Near Field Communication), EDGE/GPRS.
- Battery: 2600 mAh Li-Ion Battery.
Samsung Galaxy J Price :
It is available for NT$21,900 approx $740 and Rs. 45,300.