Samsung started to sell Galaxy Grand Prime 4G in India for Rs. 11,100. The device was announced at the Bangkok Samsung Forum 2015 back in February. As the device name itself suggest, it is a 4G enabled smartphone with supporting various bands FDD-LTE B1(2100),B3(1800),B5(850),B8(900),B20(800) and TDD-LTE : B40(2300).
The Galaxy Grand Prime 4G comes with a 5-inch qHD display, 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor, Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal, dual SIM support and a 8MP rear facing camera with LED Flash. Check out the below key specs and features of Samsung 4G enabled smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime 4G specifications
- 5-inch qHD display with 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 processor
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- Dual SIM support
- 8-megapixels auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixels front-facing camera with wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 144.8×72.1×8.6mm; Weight: 156 grams
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS＋GLONASS, NFC
- 2600 mAh battery
Price and Availability:
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime 4G will be available in white, gold and grey colors options and can be purchased on Samsung official eStore for Rs. 11,100.