Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H), the successor of Galaxy Core goes on sale through the official Samsung India eStore. The device has been unveiled early this month and is all set to grab by the Indian customers. The device will be competing with Motorola Moto G which also runs with Android KitKat OS.
The Samsung Galaxy Core 2 has 4.5 inch capacitive touch screen with resolutions of 800 x 480 pixels and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. The android phone is powered with 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor and has Dual SIM card support. The dimensions of the device include 130.2 x 67.9 x 9.8mm and weights 138 grams.
The Samsung Galaxy Core 2 has 5-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash and is accompanied with VGA front facing camera. The phone has 768MB RAM, 4 GB internal storage and expandable secondary storage up to 64GB via microSD. The device has regular wireless connectivity option and is packed with 2000 mAh battery on the back.
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Specifications:
- 4.5-inch display with 800 x 480 pixels screen resolutions
- 1.2 GHz quad core processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM
- 5-megapixles rear facing camera with LED Flash
- 0.3-megapixels (VGA) front facing camera for video calling
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- Dimensions: 130.2 x 67.9 x 9.8mm; Weight 138 grams
- 768 MB RAM
- Internal storage of 4 GB which can be expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, aGPS + GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.0
- 2000 mAh battery
Price and Availability:
The Samsung Galaxy Core 2 comes in Black and White colour option and is priced at Rs. 11,900.
Related Content: Samsung Galaxy Core 2 KitKat OS phone announched- Specs & details