Samsung Company just announced Galaxy Alpha, the latest Android Smartphone in the Galaxy series. The Galaxy Alpha will features a 4.7-inch HD display and runs with Android 4.4.4 KitKat out of the box. Check below for detailed specs and features of the Samsung Galaxy Alpha Android Smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy Alpha has a 4.7-inch HD Super AMOLED display, powered by a Octa-Core Exynos (1.8GHz Quad + 1.3 GHz Quad) processor and runs on latest Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) out of the box. It has 2GB of RAM, 12 MP rear camera with LED Flash and 1080p Video Recording and 2.1 MP front facing camera for video calling. The device measures 6.7mm thickness and weighs 115 grams and also has 32GB of inbuilt memory.
In addition, it also comes with Finger Scanner for a secure, biometric screen locking feature and mobile payments and a built-in heart rate monitor. There is 1860 mAh battery on the back to power the device.
Samsung Galaxy Alpha Specifications:
- 4.7-inch Super AMOLED display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolutions
- Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Octa Core Exynos (1.8 GHz Quad + 1.3 GHz) processor
- 12-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash, 4K Video Recording
- 2.1-megapixels front facing camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A Cat.6/ 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MMO), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS, NFC
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- S Health 3.0, Heart rate sensor
- 6.7mm thick and weighs 115 grams
- 1860mAh battery
Price and Availability:
The Samsung Galaxy Alpha comes in Charcoal Black, Dazzling White, Frosted Gold, Sleek Silver and Scruba Blue colors and would be priced around Rs. 42,000. The device will go on sale from September in the Global market.