Samsung upcoming smartphone, the Galaxy A8 SM-A800F already leaked with specifications back in April 2015. Now the Galaxy A8 smartphone photos surfaced in the latest leak. The images confirm a fingerprint sensor on the home button.
The latest images shows two slots on the left side along- one for microSD card and another for SIM card and there is power button on the right side. It also has a metal frame. The following are the detailed rumoured specifications of Samsung Galaxy A8, company latest smartphone in the A series.
Samsung Galaxy A8 leaked Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core (1.5GHz Quad A53 + 1.0 GHz Quad A53 ) with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) OS
- Dual SIM support
- 16-megapixels rear camera with LED flash
- 5-megapixels front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 157.7 x 76.7 x 5.9mm; Weight: 140 grams
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS/ GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery life
There are no details available regarding the price or launch of Samsung Galaxy A8.