ZTE Blade L2 is the entry level Android Smartphone from ZTE and was released in May this year. The device rocks a 5.0 inch TFT capacitive touch screen display with 480 x 854 pixels resolution and is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A7 processor coupled with 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage. The device runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out of the box and here in this tutorial we will guide you on how to Root ZTE Blade L2.
- Backup your important data.
- Enable USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Charge your device to at least 75%.
- Enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
After you are done with the above listed requisites, you can proceed to Root ZTE Blade L2 with one click root method using Framaroot app.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to ZTE Blade L2. So understand the risk involved in Rooting ZTE Blade L2 and proceed at your own risk.
How to Root ZTE Blade L2:
1. Download the Framaroot app from here to your device.
2. Install the app with the help of File Manager.
3. Open the Framaroot app from app drawer.
4. Under select action to execute after root choose “Install SuperSU” and under exploit method choose Boromir.
5. Wait for the app to Root ZTE Blade L2, once done it will show Success Message.
6. Reboot ZTE Blade L2.
7. Check Root Permissions using Root Checker App.
Do let us know if you have queries while trying to Root ZTE Blade L2.