Are you looking for simple and easy method to Root Xperia Z2 without unlocking the bootloader, then this guide is for you. In this guide we are going to Root Xperia Z2 with one click root method using RootKit software without unlocking the bootloader. So if you have prepared your mind to Root Xperia Z2, then follow the procedure below. You can check the list of advantages and disadvantages of Rooting in Android here.
- Make sure you have taken backup of all your important data.
- Charge your device to at least 75% or more to avoid unnecessary power-off.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device.
- Download and install USB drivers
- Enable Unknown Sources from settings
- Backup TA partition
How to Root Xperia Z2 with locked or unlocked Bootloader:
1. Download the Z2-Community-RootKit.zip from here to your PC.
2. Connect your mobile to PC using OEM data cable.
3. Extract the contents of the Z2-Community-RootKit to a folder.
4. Now run RUNME.bat as administrator.
5. Read and follow the on-screen instructions.
6. Once done, reboot your device and check the root permissions using Root Checker app.