Earlier we have posted a method to Root Xperia Z2 and now today we are going to show you another method. So if you are not convenient with our earlier method then you can follow the below easily process.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location, so that we can restore the data whenever we encounter data loss.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device.
- Download and install USB Drivers on your PC.
- Bootloader can be locked or unlocked. So it won’t matter.
How to Root Xperia Z2 Android Smartphone:
1. Download the Easy Root Tool from here to your PC.
2. Extract it to a folder on desktop.
3. Connect the device to PC.
4. Look for install.bat file from the extracted folder and run as administrator.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions and let it to Root.
6. Once done, reboot your device.
7. Check Root permission by downloading and installing an app called Root Checker
Voila!!! Now you have rooted Xperia Z2 Android Smartphone. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues, while trying to Root Xperia Z2.