Xperia M2 D2303 and D2305 can now be rooted and it doesn’t require unlocked bootloader. So we can root Xperia M2 D2303 and D2305 with locked bootloader with one click root method using Towelroot app. So if you want to Root Xperia M2 D2303 and D2305, then follow the below procedure, before that checkout advantages and disadvantages of Rooting in Android here.
- Make sure all your important data have a successful backup.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device.
- Download and install USB Drivers suitable for your device from here.
- Enable Unknown Sources option on your device. Check in Settings > Security > Unknown Sources or Settings > Applications > unknown Sources.
Disclaimer: Gadgets Academy or Sony should not held responsible for any damage occurs to your smartphone. Follow the below guide at your own risk.
How to Root Xperia M2 D2303 and D2305 with locked Bootloader:
2. Now copy both Towelroot and Superuser.apk files to your device’s SD card.
3. Open the File Manager on your device, let’s assume it as ES File Explorer and navigate to copied files and install the Towelroot.apk file.
4. Once installed, open it from app drawer and click on make it ra1n. Reboot your device.
5. Now install Superuser.apk on your device.
6. Open it from app drawer, if asked to update SU binaries, update them.
7. In order to verify the root access, download and install Root Checker app from Google Play Store.