Xperia L is a powerful mid range Android Smartphone. It runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean out of the box and is updated to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware, with lot of bug fixes and UI improvements. So if you have updated your device to this firmware, then you might have lost the Root access on your device. So to regain root access we must root Xperia L again. So here in this guide, we are going to show you how to Root Xperia L C2104, C2105 on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware.
- Backup all of your data to a safe place.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from shutting down in between the Rooting process, if happened it may brick your device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from Settings
- Backup TA partition. How? Follow here.
- Download and install USB Drivers
- Your device must be running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean 15.3.A.1.17 firmware.
We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your Xperia L. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root Xperia L C2104, C2105:
1. Download the Rooting Toolkit form here to your PC.
2. Extract the Rooting Toolkit to any folder on your PC.
3. Connect Xperia L C2104, C2105 to PC using OEM data cable.
4. Now from the extracted folder, locate install.bat and run it.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions.
6. Reboot your device.
7. Don’t unplug Xperia L from PC until it boots up successfully.
8. Once the device boots up, CMD will close automatically.
9. Now open the Superuser app from the app drawer. If it asks to update SU binaries then update them.