Xperia J ST26i/ST26a is the Android Smartphone from Sony which runs on Android 4.0.4 Out of the box and is upgradable to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. If you are one of the owner or user of this Smartphone and were disappointed because till now you haven’t found any method to root your device, then don’t worry, now you can Root Xperia J ST26i/ST26a. you just have to follow the below guide to Root Xperia J ST26i/ST26a. Pre Requisites:
- Make sure your device model is either ST26i / ST26a. Check in Settings > About.
- Make sure your phone is running on 11.0.A.3.18 or 11.0.A.3.28 firmware version as the process will not run on 11.0.A.7.5.
- Backup all of your data, so that we can restore it whenever we encounter any data loss.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from turning off in between the rooting process.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device. Check in Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Download and install USB Drivers suitable for your device
- Setup ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your Xperia J ST26i/ST26a device for not following the instructions properly. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root Xperia J ST26i/ST26a:
1. Download the Bin4ry Root Tool on your PC.
2. Extract it to a folder.
3. Connect your device to PC using original USB cable.
4. Click on file named Runme.bat from the extracted folder.
5. Follow the on screen instructions.
6. Once done disconnect your device from PC.
7. Reboot your device.
8. Check if your device is successfully Rooted or not using Root Checker App.