Here in this guide we are going to Root Xperia E C1505 with one click root method – How To
As we all know rooting an Android device can give us with the complete control over our device and we can use Custom ROM’s, Kernels etc. on our device. Once we have rooted Android device we will be able to uninstall Bloat ware which comes preloaded on your device and free up some of the storage. If you are new to Rooting then you must checkout the advantages and disadvantages of Rooting in Android here. Once you are done, we can proceed to Root Xperia E C1505.
Before we proceed further to Root Xperia E C1505, we must follow some set of instructions, which are called as pre requisites, they are meant to prepare Xperia E C1505 for the rooting process and also to avoid it from accidental bricking.
- Make sure your device model is C1505.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location, so as we can restore it, whenever data is lost due to the rooting process.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from turning off in between the Rooting process, if happened it might brick your device.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device. Check in Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Make sure Unknown Sources options is enabled on your device. Check in Settings > Security > Unknown Sources or Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources.
Once you are done with all the above listed requisites, you are ready to go and Root Xperia E C1505 with one click root method.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your Xperia E C1505. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root Xperia E C1505:
- Download the Framaroot.apk file from here to your device. If downloaded in PC transfer it to your device’s SD card.
- Once copied, install it on your device.
- Once installed, open it from app drawer.
- Select “Install SuperSU” and in exploit method select “Gandalf” and wait for it to root Xperia E C1505.
- Once done you will see a success message.
- Reboot your device.
- Once the device boots up look for SuperSU app in app drawer.
- If you want to make sure whether your device is successfully rooted or not, then make use of Root Checker App.
That’s all now you have successfully Root Xperia E C1505. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to Root Xperia E C1505.