How to Root / Unroot Wiko Darkfull Smartphone – Complete Guide.
Wiko Darkfull is a heigh end Android device with full HD resolution and a 1.5 GHz quad core processor. This device packs 13 MP rear camera and 2GB RAM.
So do you got this device an want to root it, to get the most out of it then you can now root your device by following below steps. If you want to know about rooting then you can read here or if you are aware then you can continue to root your device.
Before rooting make sure to follow the below Pre-Requisites:
- Make sure to backup all of your data like messages, contacts, and files on the internal memory. This is to avoid any data loss while rooting.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 75%, before proceeding to rooting.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device from Developer Options in your device.
After following the above Pre-Requisites you can now proceed to follow the below steps to root your device.
Disclaimer: We the members of Gadgets Academy should not be held responsible / liable, if any damage occurred to your device. Proceed to root your device at your own risk.
Procedure to Root Wiko Darkfull:
- Download the Framaroot app from here or from XDA and install it on your device.
- Open the Framaroot app, now in the list select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now you will find a button name as “Boromir” , tap on it and wait until you see a Exploit messaging saying Success.
- Now reboot your device.
- Once rebooted you will see Super User app listed in Application menu.
- If you want to verify if your device is successfully rooted or not, you can download an app called Root Checker from the Play Store.
Procedure to Unroot Wiko Darkfull:
Just in case if you want to Unroot your device then you can do it by following the below steps:
- Open the Framaroot app on your device and select “Unroot” from the list.
- Now restart your device.
- Now will see that SuperUser app is not listed in the application menu.
- If you want to verify whether your device is successfully Unrooted or not then you can use an app called Root Checker.
So from the above steps you can now root and unroot your device. Do let us know if you have any queries in comment section.