ThL T6S is an Android Smartphone launched by ThL. ThL T6S features a 5-inch display and is powered by quad-coreMTK6582m processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and 8GB ROM. It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat firmware. If you own this device and want to root it then you can now root ThL T6S using VRoot application.
Once you have rooted ThL T6S you will be able to do many things on your device like downloading paid apps for free, installing Custom ROM’s, Kernel’s, able to run apps which require root access and many more, you can check the list of advantages and disadvantages of rooting here. Once done, let’s proceed to root ThL T6S without wasting our time.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from shutting down in between the rooting process.
- Download and install USB Drivers suitable for your device on your PC.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your ThL T6S for not following the instructions properly. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root ThL T6S:
1. Download the VRoot application from here to your PC.
2. Open the VRoot application on PC as administrator.
3. Connect ThL T6S to your PC using OEM Data cable.
4. Wait for your device to be detected in VRoot application.
5. Once detected click on Root button. This will begin the Rooting process.
6. Once the rooting process is done you will be prompted by the program.
7. Now the device will reboot automatically.
8. Once the device boots up, look for SuperSU app in the app drawer.