The ThL L969 is an Android Smartphone launched by ThL in June last year, and the Smartphone is priced for $180 and comes in the mid range Smartphones categories. ThL L969 features a 5-inch display and is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. It runs on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware. If you own this device and want to root it then you can now root ThL L969 using VRoot application.
Once you have rooted ThL L969 you will be able to do many things on your device like downloading paid apps for free, installing Custom ROM’s, Kernel’s, able to run apps which require root access and many more, you can check the list of advantages and disadvantages of rooting here. once done, let’s proceed to root ThL L969 without wasting our time.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location, so that we can restore the data, if we encounter data loss.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device. Check in Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging. If you can’t find Developer Options under settings then enable it by tapping on Build Number for about 5-10 times.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from shutting down in between the rooting process. If the device turns off in between the rooting process it may brick your device and leave it useless.
- Download and install USB Drivers suitable for your device on your PC from here.
Once you are all set with all the above listed requisites, you can proceed further to Root ThL L969.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your ThL L969 for not following the instructions properly. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root ThL L969:
1. Download the VRoot application from here to your PC.
2. Open the VRoot application on PC as administrator.
3. Connect ThL L969 to your PC using OEM Data cable.
4. Wait for your device to be detected in VRoot application.
5. Once detected click on Root button. This will begin the process of rooting.
6. Once the rooting process is done you will be prompted by the program.
7. Now the device will reboot automatically.
8. Once the device boots up, look for SuperSU app in the app drawer.
If you want to confirm whether your device is successfully rooted or not then make use of Root Checker App.