This guide shows how to Root Tengda P8 with one click Root method using Kingo Root Program.
Tengda P8 is the budget Android Smartphone manufactured by Chinese manufacturer Tengda and was released back in September 2014. The device was launched with a process tag of just $70 and it sports low end specs. Tengda P8 sports 5 inch display and is powered by 1.3 GHz dual-core processor coupled with 512 MB RAM.
Tengda P8 can now be rooted and we have brought the procedure and the program to Root Tengda P8 with one click. So, if you are ready to Root Tengda P8 then first follow the below instructions to prepare Tengda P8 for the rooting process.
- Backup your important data to a safe place, so that we can restore the data in case of mishaps.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from Developer Options.
- Charge your device to at least 75%.
- Download and install the suitable USB drivers for your device on PC.
Assuming that you are done with all the above listed requisites, let’s now proceed to Root Tengda P8.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to Tengda P8. So understand the risk involved in Rooting Tengda P8 and proceed at your own risk.
Also Read : How to Root Goophone N3 Elite
How to Root Tengda P8:
- Download and install the Kingo Root Program on your PC from the above links.
- Once installed, open the Kingo program.
- Connect Tengda P8 to PC using OEM cable.
- Wait until your device is detected by Kingo Program.
- Once it is detected click on ROOT button (orange button).
- This will start the process of rooting Tengda P8.
- Once done, you will see a success message.
- Reboot Tengda P8.
- Check Root Permissions using Root Checker App.
That’s all now you have successfully Rooted Tengda P8. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to Root Tengda P8.