Do you have Sony Xperia P and want to Root your device to get most out of your device then you can follow the below steps. Before proceeding to root your device go here and get aware of what Rooting in Android is, if you already know then you can skip it.
Before continuing to Root your device let’s have a quick look at some of the quick Pre requisites listed below.
Quick Pre Requisites:
- Create a backup of all of your data, to avoid any data loss while rooting your device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the Developer option, by following appropriate steps.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 75%, to avoid bricking of your device.
Assuming that you have followed all the above steps, now let’s proceed to install Custom ROM.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your device for not following the steps properly. Proceed at your own risk!!!
How to Root Sony Xperia P on any Firmware:
1. Download the Root Package of Sony Xperia P from here to your PC and extract it to a separate folder on your desktop.
2. Now, from the extracted folder run application named “RunMe.bat” as administrator on your PC.
3. Once opened connect your device to PC using original USB data cable and press “Enter” to start rooting your device.
4. Once your device gets rooted, disconnect it from PC and you will see that your device will Reboot.
5. That’s it now have successfully rooted your Sony Xperia P.
Note: If your device gets into boot loop then you need to remove battery and re-insert it and then power your device. If the problem still persists then you need to follow the above procedure again after clearing your cache from Recover Mode.
So after following the above steps you would probably have rooted your Sony Xperia P successfully. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues.