Nvidia has launched the Nvidia Shield Tablet recently and this tablet is mainly developed for gamers. Nvidia Shield Tablet features a 8” IPS display with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution, it is powered by Nvidia Tegra K1 processor coupled with 2GB RAM, 5MP rear camera. It runs on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware out f the box.
Like any other Android device, we can also root Nvidia Shield Tablet. So if you are looking forward to Root Nvidia Shield Tablet then Root it using Towelroot app, without PC. So this method is going to be the best method available to Root Nvidia Shield Tablet.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to a safe location, so that we can restore the data, if we encounter any data loss.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device. Check in Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging. If Developer Options is not located in Settings, then enable it by tapping on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from shutting down in between the rooting process. If happened, it may brick your device.
- Enable Unknown Sources option on your device from the path Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
How to Root Nvidia Shield Tablet:
1. Firstly you need to download Towelroot apk file directly to your device SD card.
2. Open any file manager and locate the apk file.
3. Tap on it and follow the on-screen instructions to install on your device.
4. Launch the app from App Drawer.
5. Now tap on make it ra1n button.
6. Reboot your device.
7. Install SuperSU app from the Play Store.Open SuperSU app and if it asks to update SU binaries then update them.
8. Reboot your device.