Motorola has earlier rolled out the Android 5.0 Lollipop to Moto X 2014 XT1095 and it is by far the first company to rollout the Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware. If you still haven’t received the Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware for your Moto X 2014 Pure Edition XT1095 then you can manually update it by following the guide listed here. Once you have updated your device you can proceed to Root Moto X 2014 XT1095 on Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware.
- Backup important data to a safe location.
- Enable USB Debugging from Settings > Developer Options.
- Charge your device to at least 60-70%.
- Install USB Drivers suitable for your device from here on your PC.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC.
How to Root Moto X 2014 XT1095 on Android 5.0 Lollipop:
1. Download the One click CF-Root Tool for Moto X 2014 XT1095 from the above link.
2. Extract it to a folder.
3. Connect your device to PC using OEM USB data cable.
4. Open the Fastboot folder and press and hold Shift key and right click anywhere inside the Fastboot folder at empty space. Now from the list select open command window here.
5. Now in the CMD type: adb reboot Bootloader and press enter, this will reboot your device into Bootloader Mode.
6. Now open the CF-Root-Tool and run the following files based on your OS:
7. Follow the onscreen instructions.
That’s all now you have successfully Root Moto X 2014 XT1095 on Android 5.0 Lollipop.