Micromax A90 is the 4.3-inch AMOLED capacitive touch screen Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich OS smartphone. It is powered with 1 GHz Cortex A9 Mediatek MT6575 processor and is coupled with 512MB RAM.
Looking to root your MMX A90 smartphone then this guide would sure help you out. Rooting is done by just installing the Framaroot app on your device. Check the below instructions to root Micromax A90 mobile phone.
Disclaimer: Rooting of any Android device voids your company warranty. So understand the risk involved in rooting of your device, as Gadgets Academy is not responsible for any damage occurs to your Micromax A90 Android device.
Root Micromax A90 using Framaroot
- Download and Install Framaroot application on your Micromax A90 Android smartphone. Once the installation is completed, you will be able to see Framaroot icon in the App menu.
- Make sure installation of third party apps is enabled on your Micromax device. If not, go to Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources > Tap to enable it.
- Launch the Framaroot application from App Drawer and tap on “Boromir” option.
- Now there will be Framaroot success message pop-ups on your device screen.
- Restart your Micromax A90 Android Smartphone.
- Congratulations! Micromax A90 Android mobile phone has been successfully rooted. An app called “Super SU” will be present on your App Drawer. You can also confirm whether your device has root access or not by just downloading “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.
That’s the easy guide on How to root Micromax A90 Android smartphone. Stay connected with us by liking on Facebook as we will be bringing more custom ROM, firmware updates and other useful tricks.