In this quick guide checkout How to Root LG G3 Android Smartphone using IO Root tool – How To
LG G3, the world’s first android Smartphone with Quad HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) display can now be rooted. Earlier we have posted a method to root LG G3, if you are not comfortable with the method which is described in this article then you can use our previous method. If you are eager to know the specs of the LG G3 then you can go here and checkout. If you don’t know what rooting in Android is and what are the advantages and disadvantages of Rooting Android then you can check here.
Before proceeding to Root LG G3, let’s have a quick look at some of the pre requisites that must be followed to prepare your device for the rooting process and also to avoid bricking of your Smartphone.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to a safe location. Though rooting an Android device won’t erase any data, it is always to be good to have backup, when we are making changes to the device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the path “Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging”. If you can’t find the developer options under settings then enable it by tapping on the build number for 7 times or until you see Developers Options enabled message.
- Make sure charge on your device is at least 75%, so as to avoid your device go down in between the process of rooting, as this may result in bricking of your device.
- Download and install the USB Drivers on your PC from here.
Assuming that you are done with all the above requisites, let’s now proceed to Root LG G3 using IO Root Tool.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your LG G3 and also make a note that rooting voids warranty. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
Procedure to Root LG G3 using IO Root Tool:
- Download and Extract the IO Root Tool from here to your PC.
- Enter LG G3 into Airplane or Flight mode, to make sure nothing interrupts in between the rooting process. Otherwise it may result in bricking of your device.
- Connect your device to PC using the OEM Data Cable.
- Now open the “root.bat” from the Extracted folder of IO Root Tool.
- Now it will open CMD and will ask you to press any key to continue, just press enter and sit back and let it do its job.
- Once the rooting is done your device will reboot.
- Once rebooted, download the Root Checker App and Check whether your device is successfully rooted or not.
That’s all now you have successfully rooted LG G3 using IO Root Tool. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to Root LG G3 using IO Root Tool.