LG G3 is launched in June this year and the device comes with QHD display and became the first Android Smartphone to come up with such resolution. So if you are looking to Root LG G3 Sprint, Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile, then follow the guide below. If you want you can check the advantages and disadvantages of Rooting in Android here.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location, in order to restore in case of data loss occurs.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the Developer Options.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from shutting down in between the rooting process, if happened, this may brick your device.
- Enable Unknown Sources on your device from the path Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your LG G3. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root LG G3 Sprint, Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile:
2. If downloaded in PC, transfer it to your device’s SD card.
3. Now navigate to the StumbRoot apk file on your device and install it.
4. Open it from the app drawer.
5. Run the application and Reboot LG G3.
6. Once the device boots up, install SuperSU from Play Store.
7. Check for root permission on LG G3 using Root Checker App.