How to Root LG G Flex with one click root guide – Complete guide with easy steps
The world’s first curved display phone, the LG G Flex phone can now be rooted. Read below to check the whole guide on how to root your LG G Flex with one click software named VRoot. Before proceeding to root your device let’s have a look at what rooting in Android is from here.
If you are already aware of rooting then you can continue reading below. So first of all let’s have a look at some the pre-requisites below.
- Make a complete backup of your device, so as to avoid any data loss. Make sure not use any pc suite to backup your data, as it will not help in restoring the data.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from Developer Options by following the appropriate steps.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 75%, to avoid bricking of your device.
- Install the proper USB Drivers for your device on your PC before proceeding.
Assuming that you have done with all the above requisites, now let’s proceed to root your device.
Disclaimer: We the members of Gadgets Academy are not responsible for any damage caused to your device and make a note that rooting voids warranty. Proceed at your own risk!!!!
Procedure to Root LG G Flex Phone with one click root guide:
- Download the One click rooting package for LG G Flex from here.
- Install the downloaded VRoot Tool on your PC.
- Connect your device to PC using OEM data cable.
- Launch the VRoot software on your PC and click on Root, to begin the rooting process.
- Your device will reboot automatically.
- Unplug your device from PC.
- Head over to Google Play Store and download the Superuser app.
- That’s it now you have successfully rooted your LG G Flex Phone.
- If you want to confirm whether your device is rooted successfully or not, then you can take help of Root Checker App. Download it from Play Store.
Now finally you are done with rooting your LG G Flex phone. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter etc., also let us know if you face any issues while rooting your device.