Lenovo S856 is the mid-range Android Smartphone from Lenovo and the device is announced in August this year. Lenovo S856 offers 5.5 inch capacitive Touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 10 point touch. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and is one of the few devices from Lenovo, which runs on Qualcomm processor, as most of the Lenovo smartphones runs on MediaTek processor.
Lenovo S856 packs 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage which is further expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. The device runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS and gives you better KitKat experience. If you own this device and looking forward to root Lenovo S856 then you can easily using Towelroot app and to Root Lenovo S856 there is no need of PC and the process is very simple. So just follow the below guide and successfully Root Lenovo S856.
Before we proceed to Root Lenovo S856, we have to follow pre-requisites to avoid Lenovo S856 from bricking. So just follow the below listed requisites and then proceed to Root Lenovo S856.
- Backup all of your personal data, app data etc. to a safe location, so that we can restore the data at the time of data loss.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the Developer Options. Check on Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from shutting down in between the rooting process.
- Enable Unknown Sources option from the path Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
How to Root Lenovo S856:
1. Download the Towelroot app from here to your PC and transfer it to your device’s SD card.
2. Open File Manager and navigate to copied Towelroot.apk file.
3. Install and launch the application. Tap on “make it ra1n” and your device will reboot automatically after few seconds.
4. Once the device reboots open Play Store and download SuperSU app and install it.
5. Now open SuperSU app and if asked to update SU binaries update them.
6. Check for Root permissions using Root Checker App.