So do you have Lenovo S5000 and want to root it to get most out of your Smartphone by rooting your device, then for you I’m posting here the simple steps to root your device. If you want to know what Rooting in Android is then go here. If you already know what rooting is then you can follow below steps.
Root lenovo S5000
- Backup all of your data including SMS, Contacts, Files on your Internal Storage to a safe location, to avoid any data loss.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device from Developer options in your device.
- Make sure your device is charged at least to 75% (recommended), to avoid bricking of our device.
After you have done with above steps you can now follow below procedure to root your device.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable / responsible for any damage occurred to your device for not following the steps properly. Proceed at your own risk.
Procedure to Root Lenovo S5000:
2. Open the app on your tablet and choose “Install SuperSU” from the list.
3. Now you will find a button named “Boromir” tap on it and wait until you see success message saying “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed”.
4. Now reboot your device.
5. After rebooting your device you will find Super user app listed in Application menu.
Procedure to Unroot Lenovo S5000:
Just in case if you want to Unroot your device you can follow the below steps.
- Open the Framaroot app in your tablet.
- Select ”Unroot” from the list.
- Reboot your tablet. You will see that Superuser app is not listed in application menu. You can also check your device for successful Unroot using Root Checker app.
So if you have any doubts regarding the steps please let us know in the comment section.