Rooting of Android phones has become more common now days because rooting gives you access to tons of features and complete control over the device. After rooting it is possible to install Third party apps and themes. But one thing should be know that rooting voids up the phone warranty completely.
Lenovo P780 is well known for its massive battery support i.e, 4000mAh which has excellent talktime and standby time. This 5-inch Android Smartphone is easy to root as it is packed with Mediatek MT6589 chipset. Below are the easy steps which are to be followed while rooting your Lenovo P780.
Disclaimer: Anything happens to phone Gadgetsacademy is not responsible. Try it at your own risk.
Step to Root Lenovo P780:
1. Download the latest version of Frameroot and install it.
2. After successful installation open the Framarrot.
3. Select an action to perform< “Install SuperSU”.
4. Then in rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “BOROMIR” and processed futher.
5. The process of rooting has now started and after sometime you will get message as SUCCESS.
6.Now reboot your device and it’s all done.
When the phone is started you will find a app by name SuperSU which means your Smartphone Lenovo P780 has been successfully rooted.
Steps for Unrooting Lenovo p780:
The process of unrooting is same as rooting. For unrooting you have to select “unroot” from the options and follow the further steps. That’s it your phone will be unrooted.